- 0 Comments
1. What is the longest word typed on a standard keyboard with only the left hand?
2. What is the longest word typed on a standard keyboard with only the right hand?
3. What do the words month, orange, silver, and purple have in common?
4. What is the only English word that ends in the letters MT?
5. What is notable about this sentence?: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. What do the words racecar, kayak, and level have in common?
7. What are the only four English words ending in dous?
8. What two English words have all five vowels in order?
9. What is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of a standard keyboard?
10. Which hand does 56% of the typing on a standard keyboard?
- No other word in English rhymes with any of them.
- It uses every letter of the alphabet.
- They are palindromes, the same whether read from left to right or right to left.
- Tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, hazardous
- Abstemious, facetious
- Left hand