- 0 Comments
The NEW version of our Active Client Services Center (ACS), which has been re-tooled to better suit our clients’ needs, is open, working, and available to anyone who wishes to use it.
Currently optional, the new version of ACS will replace the existing version some time during November, with the date to be announced.
All of the options of the previous version (scheduling, changing, and cancelling jobs, as well as viewing and downloading transcripts and exhibits, and much more) are available in this new version.
Your current log-in information remains the same.
ACS version 3 can be accessed HERE.
Some features of the NEW version of ACS:
- Personal logins. Log in with an easy-to-remember username instead of the firm number. (Currently optional.)
- A personal login can be set up to access multiple offices without having to log out and in again with different credentials (different firm numbers).
- Improved security.
- Submit files (such as notices) with new settings.
- Store files related to a court reporting event (job).
- Improved controls and search tools.
- Available for mobile devices (smart phones) as well as desktop PCs and tablets.
Download our list of Frequently Asked Questions
It is very important to us that this be a useful tool for you and anyone else at your firm. So if you have any comments, problems, or suggestions, please feel free to let us know.