Sustainability is the long-term maintenance of responsibility, which has environmental, economic, and social dimensions and encompasses the concept of stewardship, the responsible management of resource use. — Wikipedia
For over two decades, we have devoted ourselves to providing the legal community with a high standard of deposition services. In addition to our commitment to high-end services, we are committed to carrying out sustainable business practices and to being a responsible user of resources and materials.
We are committed to operating our business so it will create and maintain a healthy quality of life and productivity for others, which promotes a healthy society.
- Provide occupational training to every employee
- Create and implement safety policies in the workplace
- Offer employees the opportunity to participate in activities that support the community
- Maintain a clean air and clean water environment
We are committed to carrying out practices that contribute to the quality of the environment on a long-term basis.
- Share information electronically
- Participate in recycling programs
- Use internet-based applications internally and externally
- Rely on renewable energy sources
- Provide transcripts and exhibits electronically and on CD
We are committed to employing existing resources and assets efficiently so that we will continue functioning profitably in a responsible and fair manner, which contributes positively to the community.
- Donate to charitable organizations
- Sponsor major events in the legal community
- Support legal publications and legal and corporate associations nationwide
- Implement energy and lighting efficiency measures
- Manage water usage
For more information, please contact us at 800-288-3376.